Friday, February 26, 2010

PAGE 7




The comics train keeps on chugging along. Sean sent me final dialogue for 3 more pages last week, so I've almost finished inking those. Gotta draw a mansion for one panel, so I need to do some reference work.

Other than comics, I've been busy with graphic design homework for school. I'm finishing a project involving a book on sustainability, and I'm adding some last minute touches. I pulled an all-nighter Wednesday night to finish a paper, so yesterday in graphic design class, I was fighting falling asleep. The weird part is that this was happening while I was working on illustrating some shapes for my book in Photoshop. At one point, I actually snapped out of it and realized I had been drawing faces and other objects while half-asleep. Weird. Sleep-drawing.

later.

-ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment