Monday, August 10, 2009

Back on the Wagon

Alright, Sean and I recently redid the page layouts for the whole issue, since we decided a lot of pages had too many panels and were cramped, and also to streamline the story better. So now we're at 30 pages for the first issue, and I've already begun the pencils. I finished pages 1-4 Saturday, and I'm starting on page 5 today. My goal is to get all the pencils done by the 20th or so, in order to start on inking before I go back to school. It's gonna be a challenge, but a fun one.

Also, we're starting to put together ideas for an actual website for Mega West. Hopefully we'd have it up when the first issue is printed, and you could go there for character bios, backstory, and other news.

Yup.

Here's a sketch.



Alright, I don't think I'll post images of the penciled pages. Maybe I'll scan one and then again once I ink it to show my process. 

Cool. 

-ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment